Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Alexander Skarsgard - It Gets Better PSA

If you have read the very first post that I posted on this blog, then you know that the "It Gets Better" campaign is very near and dear to my heart.   I was very much bullied as a teenager and have grown to learn that it does get better.   Many celebrities and public officials have posted a PSA for the campaign but I have not seen one with this angle.  Sexy Alexander Skarsgard who plays the very very sexy vamp Eric on HBO TV show "True Blood" speaks directly to the parents of the bullies saying that it is their responsibility to instill acceptance of others into their children.   I could not agree more and I seriously applaud Alexander for using his PSA this way. Today I find myself having different feelings for him other  than just the usual drooling naughty thoughts  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...