Friday, July 29, 2011

I feel so Cheap & Dirty! Project Runway Season 9

You have to understand that last November when the Project Runway Season 8 winner was crowned and it was given to Gretchen, the queen of granny panties, I thought my head was going to explode!   I jumped from my couch and declared on everything that was holy and someone's first unborn child that I would NEVER...EVER watch Project Runway again.  In most of the past seasons, the person that I have wanted to win has usually NOT been the person to win, but giving the win to Gretchen was just the final bee in my bonnet!  I have watched every season and even stood by the show as they left the gay network (Bravo) and moved to Lifetime?   But, these crack smokin judges had just ruined it for me.  Never again, would Nina and Michael be allowed to toy with my emotions so.

Now flash forward to last night and where was I?   Curled up on that same couch, with a big slice of chocolate cake in one hand, diet coke in the other learning who the next round of contestants are.  Talking smack to the TV...SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SEW!!!!!   Oh, wait ummmmm yes she does!   Explaining to my partner, that it is against the laws of nature for a man to be both Mormon and gay (just kidding)  Declaring that i would wrestle Heidi for that scarf!!!   And before I knew it the 90 minutes had passed.  Uggghhh, why do I torture myself.   I will get so absorbed once again, only to have all of my hopes and dreams of starting my own fashion line, I mean dreams of seeing someone else own a fashion line dashed against the runway floor.  I felt so used, in need of a shower and another slice of that chocolate cake!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...