Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dodger's Baseball Matt Kemp

From his interview in Flaunt....omg a man after my own heart!!
If there is one weakness to Matt Kemp, it's shopping.  We're not just talking your everyday, garden variety shopping either.  Kemp is a power shopper.  The way Kemp puts it, Veronica Lodge herself would have a hard time keeping up with him.  Barneys?  I suggest, knowingly.  he nods.  "Yeah that's one of my favorites."  What section do you beeline for?  "Shoes!"  he says, It is the singular moment during this interview when Matt Kemp's eyes sparkle.  "Shoes and clothes, man," he continues.  " I like to look nice when I go places.  I think we all do for the most part.  You want to walk around feeling good about yourself.  In the past year-and-a-half, two years, I got into being around fashionable people.  I started to enjoy the things that other people I was around enjoyed like clothes and shoes.  It's fun.  I think it's fun to go into a store and try to figure out what to put with some shoes or your outfit or whatever, and rock it.

and as you can see from the pics below...the man in HAWT!!!!   








via towleroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...