Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kristen Bell Has Sloth Meltdown On Ellen

I saw the post with this video over at Towleroad and first I need to say that I laughed so hard while watching this video that I nearly pee'd myself!!   You have to be one of those people, who has an animal that they are so crazy about that the thought of finally getting to interact with that animal brings about an emotional meltdown.  I completely understand and absolutely relate with Kristen.  My animal is the penguin!  I ADORE penguins and have sat for hours in the penguin house at Sea World watching them.  I would give anything for the opportunity to interact with one.

Well, the hubby and I traveled to Hawaii this past summer to be at the wedding of the brother & sister-n-law.  We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and right outside of our hotel building was a penguin habitat with 7 penguins.  I was enthralled.  If the hubby couldn't find me...i had wandered back to watch the penguins!  Well long story short on our final day in Hawaii, which also happened to be my birthday, I was in the gift shop grabbing a few more gifts for friends when the cellphone rang.  I answered and it was the hubby telling me to hurry and run back to the penguin exhibit as quick as I could....he had something for me.  I ran across the resort and when i turned the corner of the building, there stood my husband with the animal keeper holding one of the penguins.  I had an absolute meltdown and was pretty much in tears like Kristen.  I got to hold and pet a penguin..her name is Betty.  We are still very close and keep in touch :)  Best birthday present EVA!!!

I loved this video cause Kristen is absolutely adorable and it brought back those wonderful memories of getting to pet Betty.





Betty is the penguin on the left with the blue band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...