Saturday, April 28, 2012

Morning Wood!!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you are having a fabulous morning and a great weekend!!

The hubby and I have a very busy day today, of course packing is still on the agenda and probably will be until the movers knock on the door.  But we are going to attend the wedding of two very dear friends of ours.  They are so sweet and so special and I can't imagine them marrying anyone else!  I helped pick out the flowers and I have seen the gown, and I helped decide which desserts for the dessert buffet.....so it is going to be a wonderful event!!  So excited for them and for me to get some more of those Oreo truffles..hehehehe

Anywho, have a wonderful day!!

Huggles,

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the wedding.... just don't drink too much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...