Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!   I want to apologize for my absence the last couple of weeks.  Valentine's Day at work nearly did me in!   It almost seemed like it would never end!  We worked all the prior week preparing for Thursday and then when that was finally over with well over 20 hours of overtime, we still had a huge party to prepare for and two very large funerals.   It seemed like the holiday that would never end!

Of course, I recovered but I must be honest, I have found myself getting a little burned out with the blog.  I really don't know what to post other than the tried and true that appear daily.  And I often wonder if ya'll are getting a little bored of the same posts just different pics every day of every week.   I think I need some feedback here as to what I should do.

Thanks to everyone who emailed and messaged to check in and make sure everything was ok.  I am fine and things on the RL are great.   I think I just needed to step away for a little bit, catch my breath and see where I need to go now.   Your ideas, thoughts, comments etc would be very greatly appreciated!!!  

Love all of you guys!   As always, yall rawk!!!

Huggles,

xoxo


6 comments:

  1. I for one will never get fed up with looking at sexies all day. Keep up the good work! maybe have people send in their favorite sexy guy that they found off of grindr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to HAVE YOU BACK MY AFTERNOON DAILY COMPANION.
    Thank you very much for your remining with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed this blog a lot. The men are hot and the volume of daily posts are great. I miss some of the funny photos that you used to do. It would be cool if you added a little more personal content or stories of interest in here but I know that would add significantly to the work. All in all I have been fully enjoying what you have now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would talk to the guy over at WickedGayBlog. He had a similar situation where he seemed to get burned out and didnt know what to do with the blog. He had to find a balance between work, life and blogging. Taking a break or maybe having someone help you with the blog is a good idea too. I hope you figure it out. i REALLY enjoy looking at the blog daily :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it has happened to all the good bloggers. But I do love your blog; I check it almost daily. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get bored doing the same thing every day (or with any regularity). Maybe you just need to spice things up a bit to get some excitement for it again. You could have days where you have different topics to mix things up already but maybe that needs to expand. For example you have various day themes like Thong Thursday. Maybe widening that out a bit would help. Guys in kilts for example or Bald guys, no pubes, tattoos, Craziest sexual positions, cartoons. I just think mixing it up a bit would help. I am far from creative so maybe a call for ideas on themes would help. Pick and choose ones you like and go from there. Don't get me wrong. I love what you have. I come to look at it daily. It would be more of a surprise if you didn't consistently have late night and after dark. Maybe you just need to call it something different on occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...