Monday, April 29, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you had a great weekend!  I went out with friends on Saturday night and had a little bit to much to drink.....damn tequila shots!  LOL  But it was so nice just hanging out and talking with friends.  I have a couple of very busy days at work and then tomorrow night after work we are leaving to visit friends in Dallas and see Wicked.  This will be the first time for me and I am sooooo excited!   After Wicked we are traveling on to visit the hubby's brother and will not be back till Sunday.   So I will try to check in when I can but there may be some blank mornings here and there!   

I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful week.   Thank you so much again for making RCS a part of your daily read and love u guys!!!

Huggles,

xoxo



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...